Contract Review

Contract review and advice

Are you planning to sign a lease, buy a business or subcontract to a big player in your industry?

We want to encourage you to have your contract reviewed before you sign it. Most business people focus on the main points of their deal, whatever they might be.

But the main points of a deal, for example, the rent, the term and the property you are leasing, fill about 5% of the lease you are about to sign. But the other 95% is pretty important, and yet the way that the rest of the document impacts on you is not always apparent.

Clifton Legal Group is always available to review and advise you on the terms of contracts before you sign them so you know what you might be getting into and in many cases, have a chance to negotiate unfavourable terms out of your contract before you sign.

Calls us on 0407 994 594 for a discussion about your contract. If you want a fixed fee quote for a review, email the contract to us here along with a few notes about what your concerns are. We will respond thesame day if the email comes in before lunchtime.

We have experience with:

  • Partnership disputes
  • Insolvency
  • Winding up companies
  • Contract claims
  • Negligence claims
  • Employee displutes
  • Restraint of trade cases
  • Business sale displutes
  • Land sale disputes
  • Debt recovery
  • Bankruptcy

This list does not cover everything we can help you with. Call us now for free on 0407 994 594 or send us an email about your problem. If we can’t help you, we will put you in touch with someone who can, guaranteed.

Get in Touch

0407 994 594
Phone

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Email